- Stage-Gig – Sapucaiu no Samba
– Latinautabühne (Waterloo-Ufer / Zossenerstr.)
– Streetfestival at Blücherplatz, Berlin Kreuzberg (U6, U1 „Hallesches Tor“)
- Batucada – Esquenta (Get together drumming for all of the visitors & dancers)
– in the turning circle in front of the Memorial Library
Tipp: In the different places and on the stages of the street festival there is plenty of beautiful things to discover. It is worth having a look around after the stage Gig of Sapu or even after the Batucada – go ahead, dance with the Kurdish people, get fascinated by Acrobats and Clowns or enjoy Peruan Percussion. Check out the programme http://www.karneval-berlin.de/de/kalender.26.html
- Breakfast and General Rehearsal
– Schloßstr. 19, 14059 Berlin-Charlottenburg (U12 „Sophie-Charlotte-Platz“)
- Concert of Tambores from Moscow, Party and Roda de Samba
– starting from 20:30Uhr
– „Groove“, Fidicinstr.3, 10965 Berlin-Kreuzberg (U6 „Platz der Luftbrücke“)
– concert starting at 22:00Uhr
– later party and roda de samba
– 10:00 Meeting, warming up, tuning drums, we start parading at 12:00
– Urbanstraße, directly at Hermannplatz (U7/U8 „Hermannplatz“)
- Food, Chill out after parade, Samba de Mesa, Forro, Guerilla Samba
– 16:30 until ?
– the courtyard of Dancestudio DançaFrevo Mehringdamm 33, Hof III EG in Berlin Kreuzberg (U6/U7 „Mehringdamm“).
- Farewell Brunch / Chillout
– the Garden of Micha, Kreuzbergstr.12 c (U6/U7 „Mehringdamm“)
Traditionally, we`ll have our Brunch to hang around, talk, For those who might feel the need for a little walk in Nature: the beautiful Victoria Parc is located directly in front of Micha`s place. For those who can`t get enough: Our Sapu Doro will play a Gig at the Latinauta-Stage with her Salsa-Band in the afternoon.
Check out the locations: